CCT Alumnus Younei Soe Recieves Dordick Dissertation Award
CCT alumnus Younei Soe was awarded the 2012 Herbert S. Dordick Award. The honor is awarded annually by the Communication and Technology division of the International Communication Association. The award recognizes nominees for outstanding doctoral dissertations on communications and technology.
Younei's dissertation, entitled "New Media, Youth, and Political Socialization, has been awarded this honor. Congratulations, Younei!
- Apr 1, 12pm-1pm: Thesis Presentation: Sara Levine
- Apr 1, 7pm-8pm: Thesis Presentation: Lucas Regner
- Apr 4, 1pm-2pm: Thesis Presentation: Stevie Chancellor
- Apr 12, 10am-4pm: CCT Accepted Student Open House
- Apr 15, 12pm-1pm: Thesis Presentation: Uwa Oduwa
Subscribe to Events:
Subscribe to Conferences:
Visit gnovis, Georgetown University's Journal of Communication, Culture & Technology.