Open Houses and Contact Info
CCT is a unique graduate program. We offer many ways for you to find out if this is right for you.
- Visit CCT and perhaps even sit in on a class. Contact CCT's Director of Admissions, Ai-Hui Tan, to arrange a visit or to get in touch with faculty, students and alumni.
- Check out our Open Houses.
- Sign up to be on our contact list. We will be in touch with updates.
- Connect with us to see what we do here at CCT.
Ready to plan your visit? Click here for information about accommodations, directions to campus, and transportation. CCT is located on Georgetown University's main campus in the Car Barn, 3520 Prospect St NW, Suite 311, Washington, D.C. 20057.
CCT hosts Open Houses twice a year, in early December and early April. Our December events are primarily designed for prospective applicants, while our April events also address concerns of potential Fall enrollees. Since CCTers are a diverse group, each Open House offers attendees the opportunity to hear from panels of faculty, students and alumni able to speak from a variety of perspectives.
If you would like to be contacted about future Open Houses, sign up to be on our contact list or email Ai-Hui Tan, Director of Admissions.
Watch these videos to see how CCTers answer these questions:
- How is CCT different from other graduate programs?
- How do CCTers build their individualized curricula?
- How do CCTers maximize their time in grad school?
- Where do grads go with a CCT degree?
- Who has the “right” background for CCT?