CCTers are a friendly lot and happy to describe what CCT means to them. The following students have volunteered to be a resource for prospective students, so if you would like to connect with them, please email Ai-Hui Tan or Sarah Twose.
Current Student Profiles
Click each name to see more.
- CCT Focus: Design Thinking, Organizational Communications, and Experiential Learning
- Undergraduate Study: American Studies, Theatre & Performance Studies
- CCT Focus: Public Diplomacy, Prison Industrial Complex, Surveillance, Discipline & Punishment, Media & Politics
- Undergraduate Study: International Relations, Journalism and Arabic
- CCT Focus: User Interface & User Experience
- Undergraduate Study: Broadcast Journalism & English
- CCT Focus: Complex Systems and Computational Models for Social Science
- Undergraduate Study: Computer Science
- CCT Focus: Media Production and Creative Storytelling
- Undergraduate Study: English and Creative Writing
- CCT Focus: Sustainability, Social Innovation & Resource Security
- Undergraduate Study: Political Science