CCTers connect with each other through the CCT Current Students site, a community space to share contact information and interests.
Wondering what it's like to study at CCT? The following students have volunteered to be a resource for prospective students, so if you would like to connect with them, please email Ai-Hui Tan.
Current Student Profiles
Click each name to see more.
- CCT Focus: Data analysis, storytelling, interactive digital media
- Academic Background: Communication Technologies and Digital Media
- CCT Focus: Immigration Studies, Globalization and Culture, Media and Politics
- Academic Background: Global Affairs with a minor in Middle Eastern Studies
- CCT Focus: Tech & Cultural Heritage, Transnational Art Crime, Archival Research, Digital Humanities.
- Academic Background: Dance with a minor in Art
- CCT Focus: ICT Law & Policy; Sustainability; Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Academic Background: Media, Strategic Communications and Marketing
- CCT Focus: Film and cultural studies
- Academic Background: Communication and Political Science
- CCT Focus: Using media production tools for social innovation
- Academic Background: Art and International Relations
- CCT Focus: Socio-technology issues
- Academic Background: English Language and Literature
- CCT Focus: Media Production, Digital Communications, Technology & Society
- Academic Background: Electronics & Communications Engineering
- CCT Focus: Emerging Technology & Politics, Mass Media Studies, Media Ecology, Consumer Insight, CSR
- Academic Background: Communication and Social Psychology
- CCT Focus: Intercultural Communication, Interactive Digital Media Production, Gender Studies and Feminism in Popular Culture
- Academic Background: Anchoring and Broadcast Journalism, Communication and Media Studies
- CCT Focus: Social Networks, Data Analysis, Technology and Society
- Academic Background: Advertising with an emphasis on marketing and social media
- CCT Focus: Content Moderation, Expression/Identity on the Internet
- Academic Background: Journalism
- CCT Focus: Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, and Media Production
- Academic Background: University of Virginia, English Language & Literature